Monday, February 22, 2010

I love my family~ I love the world~

Just got back from home for chinese new year holiday. It was REALLY SUPER fun! my elder sis, Ida and her husband came home too, so we had a full house! its really fun. its all about family, family, family. nothing special though, we didn't visit our chinese relatives in Bintangor due to road problem from Mukah to Sibu. Nevertheless, we had went visiting some of my parents' chinese friends, and I've gotten some ang-pow too! ^^ and the food was awesome, and oranges too! lots and lots of yummy oranges!

other than that, I practically just stayed at home, watching TV, playing video games and EAT! my diet plan was totally busted! somehow I just don't care much. I wouldn't wanna kill the festive mood! ^^

and, I just watched this ad from Discovery channel. Its really SUPER awesome. I can't get it out of my head and its just awesome! here are they~ man, I really LOVE discovery channel! after all, knowledge is POWER! XD




gosh, seriously, I can listen to them all day long! totally love! Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da~~

No comments: