Saturday, November 7, 2009

past, exam, future

when an exam comes, 2 things come to my mind (almost everytime)

1. the past
2. the future

1. the past
I'll have regrets. of how lazy I was (or am), of how little effort I've given, of things I should do/shouldn't do. I'll wish how great it was if I could turn back time and right my wrongs.

2. the future
I'll wish for the exam to pass quickly. I'll think about things to do after the exam is all done. I'll wish I'd do well and pass.

so yeah, I'll want to turn back time or speed up until after the exam. the past is for good memories, regrets and learning experiences. the future is for hopes, dreams & changes, and its really scary because you won't know what happens next. but the present is the scariest part, because you'll feel every pain you're going through, every cut and blow. time and space continuum is really a sick stuff.

No comments: