Sunday, November 8, 2009

eve of exam day

yup, tomorrow's THE doomday. its time for our end of Paediatrics posting EXAM!! Like I've said so many times (SO cliche-ish!) time flies SOOO freaking fast. It feels just like yesterday I was done with my ObGyn exam and starting on the new posting - Paediatrics. Days and nights in the Paediatrics posting (hospital visits, lectures, seminars, tutorials, clinics), kinda felt like I just floated in and out through them. Its not miniature medicine, its medicine, its everything under the sun, its really really tough. Though for what its worth, I'm gonna miss those little kiddies.

I wish my fellow Paeds friends all the best! hope we all pass in flying colors.


This is war! Get ready your shields, swords and bows! Tonight we dine in hell!! (ok, ignore me, going totally crazy)
If I don't make it............. I love you guys.... huhuhu

No comments: