Sunday, October 25, 2009

In the head of the underdog


"As she walks to face the real world, she swallows her misery and puts on her game face. And with a faux confident smile and strong strides, she tries to hold herself together but deep inside, she's crumbling like a cookie..."


Additional notes :
1. I'm sorry but I don't intend to make anyone else feel this sick feeling, I know very well that negative feelings/aura can be pretty infectious.
2. I have the rights and reasons to feel down, depressed and to doubt myself. I am not super woman.
3. This is purely a way to pour out all of my negative feelings. Just let me lick my wounds for a moment before I can pick myself up again.
4. And this is one example of the deadly effect from the disastrous combination of PMS and exam stress.

No comments: