Tuesday, October 13, 2009

awesomeness of THE one ring

hi! just wanna update that I've gotten better from my illness. just some minimal abdominal pain, no more fever, vomiting and such. I've also regained my appetite back, thus gaining back my energy which is really great because being dehydrated and feverish really weakened me. health is something we can never take for granted!

anyways, I've also have just finished watching the greatest trilogy ever made, the movies that wrote the definition of "epic" in the dictionary~ Lord of the Rings!! Gosh, I love LOTR so much, I've seen it countless times, and I still gasp at the surprises and saddened at the death of Boromir and Haldir and other people. The trilogy is just too amazing. Its perfect, from the sound to the graphic to the characters(from the awesome beauty of the Elves, to the disgusting ugly you-can-smell-the-stink-through-your-screen orcs), all made to perfection. love the architectural of the elven dwellings, I might want to corporate the designs into my future home. heck, I want the Ring to be my wedding ring XD
*sigh* I really just love LOTR, no one shouldn't miss watching this in their lives.

my dearest Legolas~ I love his archery skills and I just love the way he is always clean and glowy even in the middle of the epic battle *sigh*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks noy for downloading the extended version..OMG..sooo worth it!
n i still can't believe that Aragorn is actually 87 years old!!! XD
lol~

1 of my fav scene in LOTR FOTR...

FRODO:I will take it...I will take it...I will take the Ring to Mordor.Though...I do not know the way.

GANDALF:I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, as long as it is yours to bear.

ARAGORN:If, by my life or death, I can protect you, I will.you have my sword
(when he kneels before Frodo.. OMG..xtahan!kya~ XD)

LEGOLAS:And you have my bow.

GIMLI:And my axe.

BOROMIR:If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done.

ELROND:Nine companions ... so be it.You shall be the "Fellowship of the ring"!!!!

kya~!~!~ XD
like! like! like!

Liyana said...

OMG, I love EVERYTHING there is in LOTR! love love love!!! I SO wanna learn archery and horse back riding now!!! huhuhu~

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?

Liyana said...

oh hi, what a post "No teme" means anyway?

and, yeah, its fine to quote my blog