Saturday, October 25, 2008

dont say it if you dont mean it, two-faces

i dunno why, lately the number of people who confided in me has increased. people dissing and talking behind each others back - to me. maybe i seem trustworthy to keep deep dark gossips, and im proud to say i am too.

its just kinda funny that the person everyone's talking about is always the last person to know of that they've been talked about. and sometimes they'd never ever found out about it.

the funnier stuff, i've found out that some people who dissed other about some bad stuff, are being dissed about doing the same stuff that they dissed some other people about. its kinda like the dissing cycle!

thats one of the things that i hate the most in people. its like, im not really perfect and all, but i would never said like, "eating with your mouth open is so freakingly disgusting it makes me vomit a little in my mouth everytime i saw someone do that" when i myself eat with my mouth open. (which i dont!) and thats just an example. what the girls gossiped about with me, are so much more severe than just embarassing bad manner. and dissing people when you yourself do it, its just so hypocritical! why didnt those people realize that? i dont really understand. do they expect me to not evaluate people? i dunno, but thats what i do. or maybe they're not observant as i am.

im so sorry people, for anyone who has done this "say it but i dont mean it" stuff, and i found out about what they're really are, i've lost my respect for you guys.

No comments: