Saturday, March 15, 2008

ramble ramble~

something happened a while ago thats quite bothering me... well, i've been borrowing my dad's kembara for a while here. last week, its been hit by one of my colleagues. the scratch is quite bad at the rear. hum..i wanna fix it but i just dunno when and where. *that person offered to pay for the repair too*



there..the blackish thingy on the silver paint *eyesore*. ah, voodoll's head got into the pic too!haha...

anyways, i just took the car to a carwash like 2 days ago. and today when Amy and I were going back from the city, the road was flooded!!!! dang... and my car was splashed merrily with the mucky water!

and just now i just sprayed the front and rear mirror with some water-repellent. huh...now i know its not that easy to maintain a car! =.=

im crazzy about visual kei music right now. too bad nobody here understands my interest. some people uncaringly told me they look like gay and stuff. i cant even compare favorite songs, scream at favorite band members and stuff. *sigh* its like being a Korn fan in the middle of Backstreet Boys fanclub. but, the thing that i cant stand the most is when people stereotype people with music they like. like, i love rock and stuff, and people who dunno me that much would think im way too nice than the real me. so they're like, "wth? you listen to this kind of music?!! you're like 'that'?! "

i really hate that!

meh! who cares..i listen to what i like, i be what i like. nyahaha!

oh oh, exam is about 3 days to go. i dunno how i'll do coz i think i've been playing around way too much for an Ob&Gyn posting. everyone is like working so hellishly hard, they're scaring me sometimes. uh..i wonder if its not too late....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~ sounds like u r having quite a tough time there... dont worry... u'll do well... u always do. ganbatte ne!!

Aaron S. said...

I know what you mean about no one else liking your music >< I'm the only metalhead I know, I'm not even allowed to play my music where someone else will hear it :P