Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hum...I've learned a friend's deep dark secret, and for that, I kinda resent her. I would never speak of this thing, not even to my closest friends, as I still have a little respect for her. Its just that she's always giving advice to people and acting really good and all, but in fact, she did something that is against her own words. thats what we call a hypocrite, right? what she did was really stupid and she seemed to regret it, though she doesnt know that i know. some people might call me conservative for hating her and what she'd done. but i'd rather be conservative than being stupid and regretting.

now, its just its hard for me to forget stuff. and i just cant face her like i used to. i just hope i'd learn to forgive and forget really quick..coz anger and hatred..they're poison. POISON, i tell you! =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, I've learned some things some people have done that are completely against what they preach-- on the surface, they say "You shouldn't do X or Y, and Z you should avoid at all costs!" but in reality they've done X and Y and have been addicted to Z!

Though at the same time, that's when you wonder... does that make them liars and hypocrites, or does that mean they know that X, Y, and Z are wrong? I don't have the answer to that question-- it'd vary from person to person, and sometimes it might be a little bit of both. What's up to you is to think "Does this knowledge make me respect this person more for experiencing and walking away from those bad things, or does this knowledge make me hate them more?"

Once you've thought about that... you just need to act on your resolution :O

Liyana said...

actually A LOT of people do that. maybe even I did without myself realizing though I've never done anything to regret..yet, anyways.

well, i've forgiven my friend. though its hard to forget what she'd done. but i wont dwell so much on the past. i'll just need to move on and think for the future~