Tuesday, July 19, 2011

home home

Just got back from the really needed 1 week leave! I went back to home in Mukah.. I've really missed my home and family!

Anyway, I've been so stressed and depressed. All the negative things are really taking their toll on my life! I hate the demoralizing moments, all the days spent feeling useless and under-appreciated. All the fun from learning sucked out of our souls. All the superiority-inferiority-complex tearing us apart. All the bitchiness scarring our hearts. I hate all the moments when I dreaded EVERY single day. when everything gave me the reason to hate waking up in the mornings. the things they said, done, not-said-but-said-behind-us. Just..everything..that made me hate life! I hated everything. I hate seeing their faces, I hate listening to their talks, I hate looking at their pretentious act! God knows how much I hate them! I can't help but feel glad that everything's over. Nothing can be worse than that... lol, I hope!

So, I'm really thankful for the leave. meeting with my family's really refreshing, and I just love relaxing at home. Aya, my lovely niece, is getting cuter! though, she's really naughty too..So, I love playing with her, but she kinda reminds me that I'm not ready for kids! lol

and tomorrow, new beginning! I'll be starting in Surgical department of Miri Hospital, and tomorrow's the 1 year anniversary of me being a houseman! 1 year of housemanship in Miri hospital. Hope I can have strength to finish the other year of my housemanship~

No comments: