Monday, November 8, 2010

spinning all around me!

gosh, there are loads of things happening in my life right now.

its unbelievable that its been like 3 months plus (I'm almost finishing paeds posting!) I've been here.

nobody would've believed that I could do loads of things that I couldn't or wouldn't do before, like:

1. sleeping anywhere, anyhow and anytime
(previously I couldn't sleep when sitting up, with noises, and with lights on! I previously needed the optimum place, time and condition to sleep!)

2. I could drink coffee now

3. I'm more dependent now

4. I can live alone now (like, previously I was never alone and I have my family and friends around me)

5. thanks to paeds posting, I can handle little kids now


and the sweetest change is:

I have my own income, I can spend my money as I like and I got to treat my beloved family :)

anyways, soon, I'll be joining ObGyn team (which is the posting I disliked the most in med skool!). I'll be leaving the comfort of familiarity in Paeds posting and I'm gonna enter a whole new wildlife and I need to change and adapt to the new environment.

oh, and I'm gonna have some kinda like my end of posting assessment, which is like a short case and some discussion. its pretty scary.

and I need to settle me moving into our new house. loads of packing and unpacking to do. and I cant wait to buy my own furnitures and all. I have some plans for my bedroom which I can't wait to execute, though I need to save loads of money and update its look little by little at a time.

anyways, wish me luck!

3 comments:

japie jojoe said...

good luck noy!!~

Anonymous said...

i'm going to PAEDS lak~~ hahaha :) kalau dulu,, mesti bley tuka2 je buku or notes kan~~ hak2

nway good luck in O&G XD

Liyana said...

japie:thanks!

Mel:ya la!hehe..n u 2..gud luck in paeds!i kno u can play well w kids!haha