Friday, October 15, 2010

gimme a poisonous apple

.....So I can be like Snow white and sleep all day long

seriously, I miss my sleep. I wanna update about my convo last time, but it kinda feels like its old news already.
we have lots of drama going on in the ward, but I'm just too tired to tell every details.
and I'm always jealous at the babies, they sleep really peacefully in the incubator and under the warmer!


anyway, I'll update this blog again later. I'm off to bed now. tomorrow will  be work again. yeah, we work 7 days a week. its really tiring sometimes. I wish I could have McDreamy to stare at at work so it wouldn't be so boring and torturing..*sigh*

and the state of my room is enough to trigger a heart attack at the sight of it. and the mess in my room would make Christina Yang proud. and my car is like, totally white with dust and there are birds droppings and whatever disgusting things sticking to it...poor Venus!

anyway, yeah, lots of things to do but all I wanna do with my free time is shopping and sleeping.... so yeah, Good night!

No comments: