Sunday, November 20, 2011

I miss my real bed

just got back from Mukah trip home.  I had a really nice time with my family and the not so quite developing town. I love being back home. I feel refreshed and away from the hospital stress.

Sometimes I do have questions like, is this the life that I want? Is the level of stress worth for my level of passion towards medicine? I mean, I love all the science and all that...its the people that make things complicated most of the time. Hm...I sound like Dr. House..haha!

Dont get me wrong, I dont have anything against medicine. I am totally not forced to becoming a doctor. Maybe I was indoctrinated a bit by my family since little (watch Asian F in Glee)..haha..but I dunno, I guess I love it sometimes. But I know I'm more to artsy kinda person. I love it when I designed things, I love to show my personality, my emotions, my expressions in art, like fashion, or interior design and all that. I just dont have much basic or stepping stone to really develop all that.

Anyways, I'd always miss my home. I want to change it coz its old, and its been built poorly by bloodsucker contractors that used my parents money for other things.

So, I'm gonna sleep in my Miri bed tonight. I miss my old bed~

No comments: