Sunday, August 7, 2011

retail overdose

I swear shopping is my absolut drug.

I went out to buy this:


I came back with these:

and this isn't my worst case yet.
well, of course, the shoes are essential for my work, since I've been using the same shoes for like months now..and I HAVE to update my wardrobe, and the Elle watch is just SOOO lovely, its a really good investment.
I swear I had to literally hold my tongue from saying "I'll take the hot pink VAIO netbook too!!!" Its soooo tempting though, I might get it some other time, since I need some netbook for me to carry around.

Although, I really hate the way the collections of shoes and clothes in Miri shopping complexes ALWAYS stay the same! snore! and the salesgirls are SO effing rude, mostly, and I had fun messing the folded clothes just to get my revenge!! :P

Anyways, I have had my happy moment today~ and I love my new digicam!! *happy*

No comments: