Friday, January 7, 2011

hate IS toxic

I'm so sick of men acting like little boys girls. like mean girls clawing with each other for the spot of the ring leader. like a bully who stole a girl's candy to show who's in charge of the playground.

I hate fools who talk oh-so-big, like they know everything when in fact they don't.

and chivalry's TOTALLY dead. true story: one fine day, a guy just asked me, "Liyana, did you BO in the toilet just now? because there are pieces of shit and its really disgusting!". Like, OH MY GOD! who in hell would ask somebody else that freaking question??

and I HATE it when people say threats to others. is it necessary? do you think  you can get what you want with throwing threats around? its so disrespectful. and if you want respect, you need to respect others first, even if they're you're inferiors.

and I HATE when people use non-witty sarcastic remarks. like, hello, I welcome any sarcasm, just not those that sound nothing near something smart.

and I HATE it when someone just bitch way tooo much just about EVERYTHING. especially guys. emo guys who throw temper tantrums. they even bitch about bitching! thats how they love bitching!

oh, god! I'm soooo full of hate now. this is not good! I need a HUGE dose of retail therapy to kill all this hatred! like seriously! I'm going NUTS! NUTS I tell you!!!!

No comments: