Sunday, December 26, 2010

a little but fab family vacation

my family visited me here in Miri from 21st to 26th December, since its school holiday and I had a day off on Xmas.

anyway, its sooo much fun! a break from all the hospital and people giving birth and all, its such a relief! a day break really makes a lot of difference. plus, I got to spend time with my beloved family. best day off - ever!! plus, i learnt how to swim, and i was doing pretty good (i hope, lol), though my stamina's really toasted! i really need to work on that XD.

so yeah, its really sad that they're going home today! huhu.. but yeah, I had lotsa fun~  they remind me that I'm still alive! haha~

missing them SOOOO much rite now!! xoxo





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah.. YOUR PARENTS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
owh!! i miss YOU && ur family too!!
rase nk g Miri juga!!!

Liyana said...

i miss you guys lots too!! jom la g miri klu dpt. hehe~