Wednesday, May 21, 2008

dear bloggie,
its been 6 days since my vacation, and also 6 days i've been back in my home home.

if i were to type everything about my vacation in this entry, it would be a REALLY long entry. all i can say is just the trip to genting was phenomenal, we had fun riding those dangerous rides and screaming our hearts out, taking pics and shopping and all~ Mel has been a really good tourist guide for me. we had fun touring and we even made a short visit to Malacca. all in all, my vacation was fun and unforgettable, we had so much fun even though some people had been such a spoilsport, that didnt bring the rest of us fun-seeker-eventhough-doing-that-stuff-isnt-cool-or-even-make-us-look-stupid-but-we'd-do-it-anyway-coz-life-is-short. So yeah, its been a really great experience for me, and we did all the stupid stuff and laugh out loud about it even though some spoilsport worked hard to spoil our fun :P

and my life at home, hum...its been uneventful. you know, just like usual, lazying around, playing games, watching tv and stuff.

so yeah, thats all for now, jaa~

No comments: